[Freeswitch-users] Need help with T.38

Boris Kovalenko boris at tagnet.ru
Mon Mar 28 15:47:45 MSD 2011

Hello!

     My network configuration is:

FAX -- Audiocodecs MP-104 (FXO) -- Freeswitch -- External SIP provider
--- FAX

When my Freeswitch worked in proxy_media mode there was no troubles with
sending faxes. Sometimes ago I switched it to default mode and now I
have many troubles with faxes. I have read wiki about mod_spandsp and
t38 gateway, but in my situation I don't know from which number fax is
sending and also to what number fax is sending. And there is no example
in wiki what to do if FS acts only as proxy when sending fax. May
somebody give me good example what should I configure to get faxes work?

--
Regards,
Boris