[Freeswitch-users] answering calls weirdness

Brian May brian at microcomaustralia.com.au
Mon Mar 28 08:28:12 MSD 2011

On 28 March 2011 15:07, Jeff Lenk <jeff at jefflenk.com> wrote:
> get a siptrace to go with the debug log you have - sofia global siptrace on

Never mind, think I have resolved it. At the risk of looking very very
silly, here goes:

First I noticed the problem only occured when I included a certain
phone (ATA box) in the group.

I noticed that ATA box has call forwarding on busy setup, to phone
number ... you guessed it ... 6201.

So my guess is everything normally works fine, but just recently
somebody left that phone off hook (will check when I get home), so all
phone calls were getting redirected to ... 6201.

In other words freeswitch was doing what is was suppose to do.

Now just to fix callerid on the freetdm port since upgrading to the
latest freeswitch.
--
Brian May <brian at microcomaustralia.com.au>