[Freeswitch-users] Hangup problem, missing SIP BYE

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 02:01:51 MSD 2011

Do you have any NAT in place? What's the Contact header of the INVITE
message?

The BYE is a separate request to the INVITE, and so it is sent to the
address in the Contact header from the INVITE. If you're behind NAT then FS
might not be able to reach you at that address (e.g. if it's an internal
IP).

-Steve