[Freeswitch-users] Phone opinions

Joseph L. Casale jcasale at activenetwerx.com
Sun Mar 27 21:59:21 MSD 2011

>What's wrong with the audio of Snom phones? What codec are you using?

Well, more so the overall quality of Snom and the competency of their support.
I bought a few of the first M3's which where total sh!t. A quote from the support
guy about firmware upgrades was something like "well, if you fiddle with this
it might just work, if not try this, then that..." I was thinking you have got to be
kidding me?

Based on the really shoddy overall of that phone and their tech support while I
used those handsets, I won't buy their phones ever again.