[Freeswitch-users] problem with failed called when dialled from phone memory

Philippe Le Toquin philippe at ppmt.org
Sat Mar 26 22:59:43 MSK 2011

Hello,

I have received a complaint from my wife and as every married person
will know it has priority over anything else!

I have freeswitch compiled on my Guruplug and it works fine except that
sometime outgoing calls fail.
I can see it in the failed outgoing list from sofia

Apparently this happens when the number is dialled from the phone memory
(but sometime it works as well so
not sure there is a pattern)

I have a trace for when it works and one where it doesn't work but I am
not good enough to read and fully understand the trace :(

Is there someone that could look into them and guide me? I can provide
the logs but before that I would like to know if there are DOs  and
DON't for providing logs

a second question would be: is there a limit to how fast you can dial a
number?

Thanks

Philippe