[Freeswitch-users] Event-lock, sync/async on outbound ESL and execute() tagging question

Mohammad Amin manavid at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 21:27:08 MSK 2011

I have hash table which keeps track of api & dp applications I have executed to process the events & responses I get from FS, based on that I control the flow of execution in my application.

For instance for the 'read' application my server returns the result  variable as soon as It receives CHANNEL_EXECUTE_COMPLETE with the 'application: read' in it's content.

The fired events are very self explanatory it has all the info you need to control the execution flow. If you watch for the 'application' in the content of CHANNEL_EXECUTE_COMPLETE and you keep track of what applications you have executed so far you can map them very easily.

Moe