[Freeswitch-users] Question about mod_dingaling.

mazilo Nabble at slickdeals.endjunk.com
Thu Mar 24 16:33:55 MSK 2011

占平陈 wrote:
> Very sorry, the problem has been resolved. Is a problem with my account.
Enjoy! I just did a git pull and recompiled. Now, my FS is up with a
FreeSWITCH Version 1.0.head (git-f3c33c7 2011-03-23 14-57-16 -0500) and it
is happy to serve GV calls through dingaling so far. I will now have more
fun to start playing to mod_ladspa.

-----
FreeSWITCH hosted on a Seagate DockStar with OpenWRT.