[Freeswitch-users] Bug ID: FS-2868 Status?

A E [Gmail] all.eforums at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 13:44:21 MSK 2011

Hello FreeSwitchers!

Am attempting to compile the latest (off of Git) code for FS on Solaris 11
Express on an 64-Bit x86 machine. However, I'm running into the error that
Bruce McAllister has reported on 23rd Nov 2010. The bug is still sitting
unresolved. So I'm assuming there's a backdoor trick to fixing this OR that
some other version of FS code doesn't have this issue. Could someone please
let me on the secret on which build compiles on x86 Solaris v10+ and/or what
the backdoor trick to bypass this is? Should I not compile the hash module
where this bug seems to be originating from?

Your help is appreciated in advance,
Cheers,
\AEG