[Freeswitch-users] Does Freeswitch complies with SIP Connect technical recommendation?

Steve Underwood steveu at coppice.org
Tue Mar 22 07:25:58 MSK 2011

I'm not clear how you can get a PBX SIP CONNECT approved. A lot of the
document comes down to how you configure and use the system. Obviously,
a product could present a roadblock that prevents SIP CONNECT compliance
in a working setup, but I doubt that many products would do that.

Characterising the SIP forum as a who's who of retarded SIP providers
and PBXes is a little unfair. Practically everyone in the VoIP business
is in that list. Capability certainly doesn't look like a prerequisite,
though. :-\

Steve