[Freeswitch-users] Mod_fifo outbound strategy enterprise

Marc de Corny marcdecorny at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 20:59:16 MSK 2011

Hi all,

I am getting the hang of the fifo now and it is proving very stable which is
what we all need.

Got one question however regarding mod_fifo and the outbound strategies.

>From looking at the outbput of the fifo list commands I can see that that
parameter is always set to "ringall". which is fine, but I can also see many
stats on that number of calls and the last call that the members have taken.
Is there also a way of sending the calls to the longest idle or something of
that nature? Is that done by setting the outbound_strategy to "enterprise"
or is there another way to achieve that.

Is there also a command to change that value without editing the XML as I am
trying to make everything dynamic.

any input is very much appreciated.

thanks
Marc