[Freeswitch-users] Understanding break="never" in condition-tag

Avi Marcus avi at avimarcus.net
Mon Mar 21 11:13:11 MSK 2011

We have two items going on - extensions, and condition-groups within the
extension.
For wday=1, if it was set to on-false - the default - it would end
evaluating this extension and move on to the next.
However, since it says "break=never" it moves to evaluate the *next*
*condition-group* rather than executing or skipping the extension entirely.
-Avi