[Freeswitch-users] Voicemail with no predefined profile

Moe Navid manavid at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 20:14:35 MSK 2011

Thanks Michael,

I guess that's what I have to do. I'm very comfortable with generating
settings on my web server, we are using Rails and it's very easy to add
stuff. This is how currently I'm feeding my settings to my Asterisk cluster.
Asterisk has #exec option for config files I have a custom script
that retrieves the settings from my web server and the server distinguishes
my asterisk boxes based on their IP address. I see that mod_xml_curl is very
sophisticated and very flexible.

One question: does FS has any limits or performance bottlenecks in regards
to xml profiles we define?

Thank you

Moe