[Freeswitch-users] Voicemail with no predefined profile

Moe Navid manavid at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 17:34:48 MSK 2011

Hi all,

I'm in the process of migrating my services from Asterisk to FreeSWITCH.

Is there a way to create voicemail boxes dynamically on the fly
without predefining user profiles?

Right now I'm using OpenSIPS as my registrar and load balancer for my
Asterisk boxes. I use asterisk's real time in conjunction with
res_config_mysql to I define my voicemail boxes in my mysql table and
Asterisk reads it's info from there.

Can I do something similar with FreeSWITCH?

The only way I can find to do it in FreeSWITCH is using mod_xml_curl.

Thank you

Moe