[Freeswitch-users] Questions of packages loss

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 11:27:30 MSK 2011

Some RTP packets will be dropped because they either arrive before the
signalling starts the media (on 18x or 200), or they arrive after the
hangup.

How long was the call you made? 2380 suggests under a minute? Try a much
longer call and see whether you're still seeing the same amount of loss.

-Steve