[Freeswitch-users] English NZ or English UK Prompt Set Recording

Campbell Steven casteven at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 10:30:58 MSK 2011

I actually need an AU prompt set as well, I was going to approach the
company we get custom prompts from there who produce an Asterisk set of
prompts to see if I could come up with some kind of arrangement with
them. I'll continue to do that and let you know where I get to, so I
guess this is now also a call for those interested in an AU set as well!

Campbell