[Freeswitch-users] Possible bug commenting X-PRE-PROCESS

Mario G mario_fs at mgtech.com
Tue Mar 15 18:33:39 MSK 2011

The line below was in an external profile. I commented it thinking it would be ignored as such. However, it was still used and the file loaded. This drive me nuts until I moved the extip.xml file out of the directory and FreeSwitch noted errors on startup. The only way was to put a space as "X- PRE..". I can't image why you would want a comment to be processed as a normal statement. Git is 3/13/11.

 <!--<X-PRE-PROCESS cmd="include" data="extip.xml"/>  -->