[Freeswitch-users] How to route ata question

Nandy Dagondon gcd at i.ph
Tue Mar 15 17:54:23 MSK 2011

pls try this dialplan. the "open" variable is defined in default.xml

<extension name="office-hours-incoming-pstn" continue="true">
   <condition field="destination_number" expression="^5555$"/>
   <condition field="${open}" expression="true">
       <action application="answer"/>
       <action application="sleep" data="500"/>
       <action application="ivr" data="office-autoattendant"/>  <!-- prompts
only once. if no keys pressed, it bridges to Extn 1000 -->
       <action application="bridge" data="user/1000@${domain_name}"/>
   </condition>
</extension>

<extension name="off-hours-incoming-pstn" >
   <condition field="destination_number" expression="^5555$">
       <action application="bridge" data="user/1000@${domain_name}"/>
   </condition>
</extension>

hope it works.