[Freeswitch-users] IP Failover with Sofia Recover - not recovering?!

Avi Marcus avi at avimarcus.net
Tue Mar 15 02:00:01 MSK 2011

Sorry! I knew that looked wrong!

I had the original fssofia, but I've since updated it to the one I patched.
Take a look again at that section of the wiki..
I think I also turned off the "stop" part because it was propagating SQL
deletion of registrations to the active master...
And notice the hardcoded profile names. Cleanup is appreciated :)
I should get back my sql sync and maybe we can make this exactly reliable..
-Avi Marcus