[Freeswitch-users] Problem with mapping new DIDs

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Mon Mar 14 23:10:38 MSK 2011

Sorry for the late reply...
If you have not already figured this one out then I recommend that you
pastebin the debug log of the call coming in. The debug log shows the
processing of the dialplan and will show each extension's patterns trying to
match against the values specified. That should shed some light on the
subject. Use our pastebin at pastebin.freeswitch.org.

-MC