[Freeswitch-users] FreeSwitch for Windows

Erkan Ünlü erkan at speedingtrade.com
Mon Mar 14 11:19:35 MSK 2011

Dear Fernando,

İ'm using FS on 4 different Server's since over 1 year successfully.
My last server is a 64 bit platform and all things that i use worked fine for me.

The only thing that i see is some file or folder path are not correctly and formated for Unix/Linux systems.
This one must be changed manual for Windows path name.

For example    sounds/xxx/.... and so on the file or path can not be found on Windows.
You see that in the console of FS. But i changed it manual to sounds\xxx\....   and all things work fine.
Also some modules that i need worked for me.

But with boards or other hardware i can not tell you something, because i don't use it.

Kind regards
Erkan