[Freeswitch-users] multiple gateways and NAT

Johan Helsingius julf at julf.com
Sun Mar 13 22:48:49 MSK 2011

>>> yes
>>
>> OK. And they have to be on different ports?
> not necessary

OK, but... Why are the separate profiles needed then?
If they can use the same port, why can't they use the
same profile?

I am also more than a bit confused about the port 5060
vs. 5080 thing. So the external profile listens on 5080,
but won't the gateway try to use 5060 when it has an incoming
call for me? Or will the registration take care of that?

	Julf