[Freeswitch-users] multiple gateways and NAT

Mario G mario_fs at mgtech.com
Sun Mar 13 21:39:42 MSK 2011

I have the same problem (3 ITSPs)  but use different ports for each, 5068, 5069, 5080. I had trouble using the same port for them but can't remember what the problem was. Mu big issue is I have 2 DSL lines,1 static and 1 dynamic, and no uPNP. I've never gotten FreeSwitch to handle two external DSLs so I have a new router to try out SIP ALG which I know some people hate but seems to be very good at handling the NAT and dual WANs, Freeswitch now uses both in case one goes down.