[Freeswitch-users] trunk without authentication

Borin katerin.borin at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 20:35:53 MSK 2011

sorry guys, I just started to play with freeswitch  and  probably I was not
clear with my schema
I use the following scenario: asterisk (carrier in my config) ---> --- (udp
port 5080) freeswitch (here conference application)
I needed that freeswicth did not requie INVITE authentication for the calls
coming from asterisk. So the calls are external incoming for freeswitch.
Until I added this config with acl it did not funtion.