[Freeswitch-users] Question about proxy_media

Boris Kovalenko boris at tagnet.ru
Sun Mar 13 11:52:15 MSK 2011

Hello!

     I have two sip profiles. One is for transit traffic with
proxy_media enabled by default. Second is a SoftPBX for my clients with
a features like a IVR, conference, attended call transfer and so on. So
the question is - what happens when A leg is from transit profile and B
leg is to SoftPBX profile. What mode of proxy_media will be set when
call is connected? May my user on B leg use DTMF for call transfer for
example? What mode will be used for FAX?

--
С уважением,
   Борис Коваленко