[Freeswitch-users] DTMF not taken into account within a conference

John Smith johns1433 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 20:42:06 MSK 2011

Hi all,

I have an issue with DTMF within a conference with the latest versions of
FS.
When I enter a DTMF within a conference it only works the first time. For
example if I press 0 I’m muted but afterwards my DTMF commands are not taken
into account whatever I press.
I checked the logs and I have just mention for the first digit received:
switch_rtp.c:3237 RTP RECV DTMF 0:800

This issue seems only appear within a conference. I tested IVR demo and it
worked fine.
Before entering the conference, everything works also fine: all the digits
are received by FS.

I tried many recent builds and I always got the issue. I made tests today
with the latest git HEAD and I still have the problem.
I don’t have this issue with FS V1.0.6: all DTMF entered are taken into
account. I use exactly the same configuration and the same SIP client.

Has anyone an idea of what is going on?

Thanks

John