[Freeswitch-users] Recent changes to fs_cli

peely freeswitch at peely.com
Sat Mar 5 23:07:26 MSK 2011

Hi,

It looks like there's been a recent change to fs_cli which catches CTRL +
C's and forces them to be CTRL + D's or specific commands.

I quite often do an fs_cli > output.txt for example, then use nano to
investigate test calls. It seems that now a CTRL + C doesn't end the command
and I have to kill my connection.

THis used to be quite useful so I wonder if it would be possible to have
this functionality back?

Cheers,

Neil.