[Freeswitch-users] [Dahdi/FreeTDM] Does FS provide call supervision?

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 05:24:23 MSK 2011

On Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 5:26 AM, GillesToo <codecomplete at free.fr> wrote:

> I assume Freeswitch will have the same issue since FreeTDM relies on Dahdi
> to work with this type of hardware, but I'd like confirmation of this.

FreeTDM currently has the same limitation unless your telco/switch sends
polarity reverse on answer. If polarity reversal is enabled, then FreeTDM
will not put the channel in state UP until the telco reverses the polarity
to signal answer.

This has nothing to do with the dependency on DAHDI for Digium cards btw.

Moises Silva
Senior Software Engineer
Sangoma Technologies Inc. | 100 Renfrew Drive, Suite 100, Markham ON L3R 9R6
Canada
t. 1 905 474 1990 x128 | e. moy at sangoma.com