[Freeswitch-users] Good Colo

Norman Tomlins norm at voicenetwork.ca
Sat Mar 5 01:44:42 MSK 2011

Hi,

We offer some great co-location space, and we are currently offering a Dell
R210, Quad Core 2.93 Ghz X3470, 4GB DDR RAM, 500GB Hard Drive, and 10 TB of
monthly Transfer for $119.95 per month.   If you are interested just email
me at norm at voicenetwork.ca or PM me on the  IRC.

These server work great with FreeSwitch!

Norman Tomlins
Voice Network Inc. - Proud Sponsor of FreeSwitch !
http://www.VoiceNetwork.ca