[Freeswitch-users] FS Webinterfaces - Opinions on wikiPBX, blue.box, fusionPBX

Christian Benke benkokakao at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 12:40:16 MSK 2011

On 3 March 2011 19:22, Aza Tek <azatek0 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Going back to PHP?? Not sure that's a very wise move.
> WikiPBX is great, it just needs more people.
> If you have a bounty to spend on additional features, it'd be better spent
> on wikipbx.

If i had my way, i would hire a webdev and let him/her implement a GUI
which exactly fits our needs. But not doable yet, as explained above.

If there's a bounty, it would be for quickly hacking together a visual
representation of minor features which are not yet in the existing
GUIs - since it would take me four times as long as an experienced dev
to do it in PHP/FusionPBX, i mentioned the bounty(Where i don't even
know if i get a budget).

I'm still thinking to take a look at wikiPBX though, as there
unfortunately where no answers besides "this is better than that" ;-)
(Hope that's not because my initial mail was too fuzzy)

blue.box has released a virtualbox-image, so i'm going to try that today :-)

Regards,
Christian