[Freeswitch-users] FS Webinterfaces - Opinions on wikiPBX, blue.box, fusionPBX

Christian Benke benkokakao at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 12:23:44 MSK 2011

On 3 March 2011 19:45, Michael Collins <msc at freeswitch.org> wrote:
> As far as PHP vs. Python most of us just *shrug*. If you want to see someone
> doing stuff with Python then go check out Gabe Gundy's stuff.
> (http://gundy.org/)

Looks promising - looking forward to more tech- and in-depth-posts by
Gabriel! Any other FS-related blogs i should take a look at?
I'm still new to FreeSWITCH having only used it as the company-PBX for
my previous employer(Which was a breeze to implement and automatize),
but have a 3 year history with pre-fork OpenSER and Asterisk(And i'm
not so fond of the latter so i hope i can fulfill all requirements
with FS).

> Of course, the *best* GUI for FreeSWITCH is this one:

Hehe, yeah, had already checked out your project before. The
screenshots look promising - so where can i find the sources? :-P

Regards,
Christian