[Freeswitch-users] How to create IVR application in C#?

Frankie Yiu frankie.k.yiu at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 01:00:18 MSK 2011

Thanks!

I am using C# managed function through swig.cs.  And I am calling the
function:

switch_ivr_menu_init(SWIGTYPE_
p_p_switch_ivr_menu new_menu,.......)

With the type "SWIGTYPE_p_p_switch_ivr_menu", do they type ever work?  It
has a run time error saying "Attempted to read or write protected memory.
This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt." for this variable
basically it is dereferencing a Null pointer.

How do I resolve this if I want to call this in C#?

Thanks,

Frankie