[Freeswitch-users] checking voicemail without ID?

Mario G mario_fs at mgtech.com
Wed Mar 2 21:59:18 MSK 2011

I do this so they can just press the envelope key, in my extension definition for the user id, I have the following in the variable section:

      <variable name="mailbox" value="100"/>

I also have:
      <variable name="voicemail_domain" value="mgtech.com"/>

I also have some phone that dont need to even put a password in.