[Freeswitch-users] How to create IVR application in C#?

Bob Coleman bobc at devassert.com
Wed Mar 2 08:34:14 MSK 2011

Another easy way is to use mod event socket

When you download the source, there is a libs/esl/managed folder that
has the ESL project for .NET

You can use this wrapper to talk to FreeSWITCH and write an IVR app
without much trouble.

The event socket route is really nice, I have built a complete windows
ivr stack using FreeSWITCH and help from the guys here, very reliable
and no maintenance.

Bob