[Freeswitch-users] HANGUP_CAUSE after bridge in outbound ESL

Dmitry Sytchev kbdfck at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 01:43:56 MSK 2011

Hi All

What is correct method to get bridge status after execute("bridge") in ESL?
I have inbound call that gets bridged to SIP endpoint. I need to know
whether it was ORIGINATOR_CANCEL or BUSY or something else, but if I use
sync, seems I can't determine ORIGINATOR_CANCEL status, because it is set on
a-leg which is destroyed first after hangup.

Is there a way to get bridge status without messing with events and event
source filtering by channel uuid or event type?

--
Best regards,

Dmitry Sytchev,
IT Engineer