[Freeswitch-users] mod_event_socket message pizza received from BSD machines

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 01:06:07 MSK 2011

I don't know what latest snapshot you are talking about but I am
saying to try GIT HEAD by checking it out and building.
When you say "we handle" do you mean you wrote your own client interface?

The exact symptom you describe is a bug recently fixed in the ESL
client code due to a missing null termination on packets read into the
buffer.  If you are not using libesl, there is no way the socket
itself should be messed up.

When you say only BSD or MAC do you mean running the server or the client?

MSN:anthony_minessale at hotmail.com
GTALK/JABBER/PAYPAL:anthony.minessale at gmail.com

sip:888 at conference.freeswitch.org
googletalk:conf+888 at conference.freeswitch.org