[Freeswitch-users] segfault after 407 response

covici at ccs.covici.com covici at ccs.covici.com
Thu Jun 30 16:27:07 MSD 2011

Hi.  I have an fs install from about a week ago, and I am using an
extension on the external sip port of 5060.  Its default context is
public and I have uncommented the last section where it asks for a sip
authorization.  When it receives the 407 challenge, I am getting a seg
fault.  I have traces, but they are with the default configs, so a lot
of things are optimized out.  Should I do them again, file a bug, or is
this something which is known?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

How do
you spend it?