[Freeswitch-users] NAT Traversal on SFLphone - FS not Auto Changing port

Avi Marcus avi at avimarcus.net
Thu Jun 30 10:23:01 MSD 2011

http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/16627
I've got a Linksys ATA behind NAT and a softphone behind NAT. Both seem to
register with the same UDP-NAT string and both have the same type of contact
string.. but on one FS is rewriting the RTP IP to work properly - the 1102
works, but on 1000 I don't seem to be getting any audio.

Is there some hidden parameter I can't see affecting this? Both are dialing
the same extension 9664 default MOH stuff...
This softphone actually seems to have a responsive gui in linux. If I can
get the audio to actually work, that would great!
(Oh, it has tls/srtp too, it seems)

Thanks!
<http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/16627>
-Avi Marcus