[Freeswitch-users] Answer issue on inbound call

Max Alex max.asterisk at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 16:31:07 MSD 2011

Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
I have enabled logger as per your help.
I have given completed log on following link of pastebin.
http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/16616

You can see this line as it is showing answered and this call is answered on
my cell phone but on softphone it is ringing and i have rejected from there.
2011-06-28 17:47:52.909657 [NOTICE] mod_freetdm.c:1953 Channel [FreeTDM/2:1/
01234567890] has been answered

It is pre answering the cell phone when it is ringing on phone
Waiting for your help.

Thanks,
Max Alex
Voip Developer