[Freeswitch-users] Please let's protect the wiki from spammers

Avi Marcus avi at avimarcus.net
Sun Jun 26 18:52:42 MSD 2011

Linode uses .htaccess on the edit pages (only those), much like our
pastebin, and is probably the easiest thing to add.
But yes, something needs to be done.. I got sick of deleting spam months
ago.

A captcha on normal accounts to make edits is probably OK, too, as long as
they can manually be moved to "human-trusted".
-Avi