[Freeswitch-users] How to deal with user pressing extra keys? flush_dtmf? session::flushDigits?

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Sat Jun 25 03:13:54 MSD 2011

Hey, that Lua code looks awfully familiar! (I wrote some of that on a snowy
day in hotel room in Wisconsin...)

Okay, I think I see what you're trying to do. You just want to have the
person press 1 to continue. Do you want something different to happen if the
person presses a key other than 1? Just checking.

Also, I don't see any flushDigits in your script. Try adding this before
your PAGD:
session:execute('flush_dtmf');

Try again, report back, etc.
-MC