[Freeswitch-users] how to use session:playAndGetDigits with the "say" command in lua script?

Wes wes-fs at 499x.com
Fri Jun 24 19:57:37 MSD 2011

Thanks!... I took a look, and got one working like this:

<include> <!--This line will be ignored it's here to validate the xml
and is optional -->
<macro name="press_x_to_continue">
<input pattern="^(\d+)$">
<match>
<action function="play-file" data="voicemail/vm-press.wav"/>
<action function="say" data="$1" method="pronounced" type="items"/>
<action function="play-file" data="voicemail/vm-continue.wav"/>
<action function="speak-text" data="yo, you must press $1 to continue,
do it now"/>
</match>
</input>
</macro>
</include>

but when it got to the speak-text function, it gave this error:

2011-06-24 10:54:40.684627 [ERR] switch_core_speech.c:61 Invalid speech
module [cepstral]!
2011-06-24 10:54:40.684627 [ERR] switch_ivr_play_say.c:2377 Invalid TTS
module!

I have the flite engine active, so how do I configure speak-text to try
using the flite engine instead of cepstral?