[Freeswitch-users] mod_rtmp client API

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Thu Jun 23 21:45:25 MSD 2011

On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 10:25 AM, Anthony Minessale <
anthony.minessale at gmail.com> wrote:

> lets open a new feature JIRA on it and assemble a list of participants
> and we'll discuss it at next Wednesday public meeting, this thread and
> IRC.

http://jira.freeswitch.org/browse/FS-3368

All those who have a specific interest in working on the mod_rtmp
client-side features please go to that Jira and add your comments,
experience, etc. If you don't have any specific development experience with
Flash/RTMP but have the ability to do QC and testing then please add your
name to the hat - we can never have too many people doing tests.

Thanks for supporting the project!

-MC