[Freeswitch-users] Modified Follow me

Alessandro a.luppi at seletech.com
Thu Jun 23 12:05:43 MSD 2011

Hi,

this is the original script created by fusionpbx when enabling follow me
on an extension:
http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/16565

to solve the problem I have modified the script, removing the answer and
voice-mail. I also delete the time-out on bridge because i want that the
second destination is bridged only if the first isn't in the network..

This is the modified script:

http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/16570

best regards

Alessandro