[Freeswitch-users] Modified Follow me

Alessandro a.luppi at seletech.com
Tue Jun 21 18:09:32 MSD 2011

Hi,

i'd like to implement this particular behaviour. If I call an extension
that isn't registered to FS, FS re-route the call to another
destination. If also the second destination in unreachable the call end.
I first used the follow me (created with fusionpbx) to implement this
feature, but I have the following problem: if the first extension is
reachable and the user hangup before answering (hangup in ringing), the
follow me procedure starts to contact the second extension in the list.
I want that FS start to contact the second phone only if the first
extension isn't registered to FS.
The second problem is that with follow-me FS answer with 200 OK at the
invite of the caller bypassing the ringing status, than the procedure of
follow-me is transparent to the caller.
I'd like that the caller stay in ringing status until one of the
destination extension answer at the call or the call is closed by FS.
Any suggestion?

Regards

Alessandro Luppi

--