[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH Cookbook Recipe List

Mitch Johnson mitch.johnson7 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 05:07:12 MSD 2011

I would love to supply examples and screenshots, but to be honest it would feel like stealing from the work of others such as Brian and the other Mitch (Capper).  They have both helped me to be successful in this area.  Brian was a huge help on the Cudatel side and Mitch was incredible on the Freeswitch side.  I did read Brian's response and he is right, there are examples available, but having a complete explanation on using one channel for encrypted and the other as unencrypted.  Or having both channels encrypted.  An explanation on the process of how to build a cert server and then import certificates into a mobile device.

Once again, I have done these things, but I am hardly the right person to be able to explain the process in an effective manner.  The other Mitch (Capper) explained it brilliantly to me and Brian West had to reiterate everything that Mitch explained.

If there is anything I can do to make FreeSWITCH the premier TLS/SRTP solution I would love to help.  I think all I could offer is the way I eventually connected FreeSWITCH to the Cisco CallManager platform.  That part I think I can provide screenshots.

Thanks for everyone's help, especially Mitch and Brian.

Mitch (Not Capper)