[Freeswitch-users] Generating ringback if 180 arrives after 183

Matteo mbrancaleoni at voismart.it
Sat Jun 18 11:50:03 MSD 2011

Unfortunately I cannot ignore early media since contains the announcement
about the call being transferred.

But I can use the trigger on the update method which stops the media
to do something.

the question is, there's some point into the code to look at in order
to understand how to stop the audio bridge without killing the channels
in order to start the ringback.
I may try coding something... just need some pointers :)

regards,
mat