[Freeswitch-users] Can't make mod_rtmp

peely freeswitch at peely.com
Fri Jun 17 22:12:23 MSD 2011

Hi,

I'm having trouble building FreeSWITCH with the latest mod_rtmp goodness. On
Ubuntu X64 compiling with gcc I get:

cc1: warnings being treated as errors
/usr/src/freeswitch/src/mod/endpoints/mod_rtmp/mod_rtmp.c: In function
‘rtmp_function’:
/usr/src/freeswitch/src/mod/endpoints/mod_rtmp/mod_rtmp.c:1612:114: error:
comparison between ‘switch_call_cause_t’ and ‘enum <anonymous>’

I'm not sure if I need to do anything else, I just naively added
endpoints/mod_rtmp to modules.conf and did a make clean install?

Thanks,

Neil.