[Freeswitch-users] Making a external call to Mobile number

ankIT WALiA ankitwalia4u at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 21:04:12 MSD 2011

Dear all,

I am trying to make an external call to a mobile number of India using the
default ext number 1005. For doing this, I did the following things.

First, I created a user at IPTEL.org, I added a SIP profile. I registered
with IPTEL. I also added a dial plan regex for 91 - (10 digit number). But,
because of some issue, I was not able to connect to IPTEL SIP. I was getting
error on X-LITE about some server issue.

then, I tried my VOIP account with ActionVoip which is a paid account and
has SIP service. I could connect to my action voip account through X-LITE
SIP.

I made a SIP profile for Action Voip and registered the username with action
voip in FS. On reload, it got registered using action voip SIP profile. I
changed the dialplan to use actionvoip gateway.

But still, when I am trying to call to my mobile number in India. The call
is not able to connect.

I think there is gap in my knowledge. Please help me I am new to FreeSwitch.

Thanks
Ankit

--
Life is like a rose its upto u feel it as its fragrance or thorns