[Freeswitch-users] mod_spandsp event spandsp::rxfaxresult variables missing

Weigel, Stefan Stefan.Weigel at allianz-warranty.com
Thu Jun 16 12:30:08 MSD 2011

Hi list,

yesterday I had a ODBC related problem. Therefore I used the latest snapshot. Now my scripts are not working properly (I'm doing an ESL connection and listening for spandsp::rxfaxresults events).

With an older release (mid of may) I was getting lot's more info's (for example variable_current_application_data), now I'm only getting the information documented on the wiki page:

fax-document-transferred-pages

fax-document-total-pages

fax-image-resolution

fax-image-size

fax-bad-rows

fax-transfer-rate

fax-result-code

fax-result-text

fax-ecm-used

fax-local-station-id

fax-remote-station-id

What changed and how can I get back the needed information ?

Thanks and best regards

Stefan