[Freeswitch-users] Invalid Profile [external]

Christian Benke benkokakao at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 17:10:16 MSD 2011

On 14 June 2011 14:51, Christian Benke <benkokakao at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Now, after launching FS CLI, I run a "sofia profile external restart
>> reloadxml" which is giving me message "Invalid Profile [external]"
>
> Please give me the full output of the command above, i believe it says
> more than just "Invalid Profile".

Oh! It's indeed just one line saying "2011-06-14 13:07:47.335914
[WARNING] sofia.c:4044 No Such Profile 'external'"

You probably have a typo in your sip-profile-configuration, in case
you didn't change it intentionally.

The default configuration for the external sip-profile is
/usr/local/freeswitch/conf/sip_profiles/external.xml(Modify the path
according to your Win7-installation).

Please verify you have a section in your configuration that says:

<profile name="external">
  <gateways>
    <X-PRE-PROCESS cmd="include" data="external/*.xml"/>
  </gateways>

...lots of other stuff in default-config...

</profile>

Then you add the iptel-configuration you've posted above in
/usr/local/freeswitch/conf/sip_profiles/external/iptel.xml(If this
didn't happen already)

Best regards,
Christian